The Power Tamer VS - part #5201
- Solid State/Digital Design
- Low 3-Milliamp standby current
- Programmable delay from 15 min to 16 hours
- Status LEDs
- Waterproof construction -mounts anywhere
- Optional direct-ignition sensing (recommended for emergency vehicle applications)
- Low Voltage Protection(Turns off when system voltage falls below 10.5-Volts for 15-Seconds)
- 16.5-Volt Over Voltage Protection
- 5 second test mode (all switches off)
- Two year warranty
Copeland Engineering, Inc. has introduced the Power Tamer VS
, a high current six channel vehicle power distribution timer that is configurable by PC, smart phone or tablet. The Power Tamer VS
has six individual channels rated at 30 amps in which each can be individually programmed to shed load as needed and keep vital components turned on preserving vehicle battery life.
The new Power Tamer VS
can be configured via computer, smart phone or tablet with optional bluetooth adapter and free terminal program.
An optional Bluetooth adapter can be plugged directly into the unit then removed once programmed. In bluetooth mode, the installer can turn on and off individual outputs for installation testing and monitor system voltages and time-out counts. Conveniently, the firmware updates can be performed in the field. The unit offers an optional kill switch which disables all outputs. Also the Power Tamer VS
has a built in circuit breaker system that protects from over current and dead batteries. Another advantage is every output is fuse protected to maintain performance and reliability of all your equipment.
The Power Tamer VS
is extremely versatile. Configurable with its' own ignition off time-out in 0.1/minute increments up to four days and has a single LED indicating status ON(bright)/OFF-blown(dim.) Durable as well, the unit is water and shock resistant which allows it to be mounted under the hood. The Power Tamer VS
is made in the USA..