Power Master 6 - part #8001
Power Master 6
is a six circuit (30 Amp per circuit) indivIdually programmable time delay distribution module configurable by PC and USB serial cable for determining optimal system settings. Custom factory-programming of desired settings is available for production orders.
- Solid State/Digital Design, no moving parts to wear out and fail
- Self-contained, time delay and switching in one module
- Programmable delay in tenths of a minute from 6 seconds to 4.5 days
- Each circuit channel has a seperate time delay setting
- Status LED signals output ON, OFF, Counting-down, configuration mode
- Optional ignition circuit input override (recommended for emergency vehicle applications)
- Optional Low Voltage Protection (voltage and time delay configurable, i.e. turn off when input voltage falls below 10.5-Volts for 15-Seconds)
- Optional Over Voltage Protection (configurable) protects sensitive load-side electronics
- Optional kill switch input turns all outputs off.
- Technician debug mode, manually turn output on or off with PC for diagnostics
- Two year warranty
The Power Master 6
is made in the USA.